Friday, March 7, 2008

A Day in the Barnett Building

This Charlie Randall. The oldest attendee at our church. He will be 95 on July 30. I video taped about an hour interview of memories from the Keepville Church. I hope some day to do more.


This is Violet Smith. She was working on her needle work when I arrived and while I was there I fixed her Rubic's Cube. Dad bought me one when I was in second grade and in 2 weeks Dad showed me all the moves. My best time was 37 seconds. She was happy to get it back with all the colors matching.

Violet's needlework.

This is Marie McAdoo. She is almost our oldest, but our longest attender. She has been going since the late 50's. She is one of the 4 ladies that refused to let Allegheny shut the church down and sell it.

This is Paul Klien. He is a retired Nazarene preacher. He has been a blessing to our church. He cleans our church every week.

When you ask Paul how he is doing, he replies - "Normal". His niece bought him this sign that adorns one of his walls.

No comments: