Monday, March 17, 2008

Reasons Why Not to Change Churches

As a pastor my wife's blog caught my eye. A lady from our church emailed these to my wife. Here is the link if you want to read all of the ones she posted: http://gurneejourney.blogspot.com/2008/03/some-favorite-one-liners-for-your.html


#1 I don't know why some people change churches.
What difference does it make which one you stay home from?


Keepville Church 1920

#2 Quit griping about your church;
If it was perfect you couldn't belong.


#3 If the church wants a better pastor,
It only needs to pray for the one it has. (and his wife!!)



#4 People are funny; they want the front of the bus,
the middle of the road, and the back of the church.


Thanks to Sherrie Shumate for sending a list of these neat sayings to my wife.





No comments: