Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wherein 3 Vertebrae Become One

Check out this website for an interactive video on his surgical procedure:
http://www.spine-health.com/Videos/Treatment/Neck-Surgery/Anterior-Cervical-Discectomy-Interactive-Video.html
.....is what will happen to Jerry Dalrymple. He has 3 vertebra's in his neck that will be fused together. His surgery will be at 3:30 tomorrow. I am sure he and his wife will appreciate prayer for it. I will be there to give support to Alice. Jerry will be in good hands with the doctor. He told me that I would have other things to do, but this is a very serious surgery. I told him I would meander up that way. I am sure that they will be happy when this problem gets fixed. They have not been able to be out to church since Christmas. I am sure they will be glad when this bad weather breaks and he mends and they can get back outside.

Jerry and Vincent the other night when we were over for a visit.

No comments: