Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Tractor Moves One Step Closer To Home...

I think it is safe to say I was very "elated". I had hoped that my wifes father or uncle would have driven it home form the dealer, but it worked out nice that I was the one that got to drive it (a mile) to the farm. While waiting for the key and other miscelaneous items the phone rang at the dealer and somebody asked about the tractor. The salesman was glad to get it off his lot. He said that every day he got about 4-5 calls about it.



An extra step for the elderly gentleman that had owned it.


Everything was in almost showroom condition. It has 2400+ hours.There are no dents and the paint job looks good for being almost 30 years old.





Tom, Derek, Jason, and Kenton checked under the hood at the 175 c.i. deisel motor. It is rated around 45 horsepower. It will arrive at Keepville April 11th around 5:30 p.m.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just in time for my birthday. You can deliver it at our place.

TM

Rodney said...

NICE set of wheels! Gonna use it to plant some clover fields?